March 3, 2016

There are times you think you’re clumsy doing some things which are not your area or expertise. On this enterprise you come to prove something to yourself. Selling a property is critical but if done with approval and appropriate documentation, legality, good faith of both parties buyer and seller, trade will finish in due time.

In my own enterprise, it took around to sell lot and a house of the transfer of property to heirs of a clean title from parents. You can seek the aid of an attorney, a broker, or a realty company, among others, to help you with the processing of documents. Each office takes a month, three or two to stamp launch or acceptance.

In the procedure of documentation, you have a need for a set of photocopies of claim stubs, receipts, affidavits, applications, and other certifications. Label them in folders that are safe and keep in a bag so any time an office requires a copy, you’ve got one available. Should a file be lost, certified true copies could be sought from the government offices that were appropriate.

Here are three measures from Attorney Glicerio Alarkon Jr. (San Beda College of Law), of whom I sought help for my documents.

“1 Pay the estate tax where the property of the decedent can be found at the Bureau of Internal Revenue.

2 Procure a fresh title under the heirs at the Registry of Deeds or Land Registration Authority.

You must pay the transfer tax at the City Hall before procuring a fresh title under the heirs at the Registry of Deeds.

3 After all these measures, the property is now prepared for sale!”

So after the guide of the attorney, here is how the documents got processed selling a property. I worked on my own selling a house and lot, to save on agents fees.

Before measure one, real property taxes must be paid each year, but the interest costs are onerous and if taxes have accrued, owners can maintain and wait for a tax amnesty or pay in payment. Keep real property tax receipts.

In step one, after the estate tax have been paid, a certificate authorizing registration will be issued by the Bureau of Internal Revenue. From here, you can go step two.